The protection of your personal data is taken very seriously when using these websites. In the following, you will be informed about the collection, processing and use of your personal data when you visit these websites and use the services offered there.
Personal data is individual information that relates to a person or is suitable for establishing a link to a person, such as the name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details, etc. Personal data can therefore be used to infer the identity of a person. Under certain circumstances, personal data can be used to infer the identity of a person.
(1) Service provider according to § 13 Telemediengesetz (TMG) and responsible body is
And all other locations of Athorio GmbH.
(2) The person responsible for the collection and processing of personal data on this website in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the management of the
and all other locations of Athorio GmbH.
(3) You can contact the data protection officer at email@example.com.
(1) in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
(2) You have the right to correct inaccurate data concerning you and, under the respective conditions according to the General Data Protection Regulation, the right to erasure or restriction of processing of the data concerning you or you can object to the processing, e.g. for reasons arising from your particular situation.
(3) You have the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
(4) If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke this consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected by the revocation.
(5) You have the right to complain to the competent data protection authority in your federal state at any time.
(6) All information requests, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address mentioned in point 2, paragraph 2.
(1) Automated decision making is not used here.
(1) We use the Google Tag Manager. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(2) Google Tag Manager is a tool that allows us to embed tracking or statistical tools and other technologies on our website. The Google Tag Manager itself does not create user profiles, does not store cookies and does not perform any independent analyses. It only serves to manage and play out the tools integrated via it. However, the Google Tag Manager collects your IP address, which may also be transferred to Google's parent company in the United States.
(3) The use of the Google Tag Manager is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in a fast and uncomplicated integration and management of various tools on his website. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is based exclusively on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
(1) This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Ireland Limited("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(2) Google Analytics enables the website operator to analyze the behavior of website visitors. In the process website operator receives various usage data, such as page impressions, duration of visit, operating systems used and the origin of the user. This data is summarized in a user ID and assigned to the respective device of the website visitor.
(3) Furthermore, we can use Google Analytics to record your mouse and scroll movements and clicks. crolling movements and clicks. Furthermore, Google Analytics uses various modeling approaches to complement the data sets collected and uses machine learning technologies in the data analysis.
(4) Google Analytics uses technologies that enable the recognition of users for the purpose of analyzing user behavior (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The information collected by Google about the use of this website of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
(5) The use of this service is based on your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
(6) Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here:
(1) You can prevent the collection and processing of your data by Google by downloading the browser plugin available at the following link and install the browser plugin:
(2) Mehr Informationen zum Umgang mit Nutzerdaten bei Google Analytics finden Sie in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google:
(1) We use Google signals. When you visit our website, Google Analytics collects, among other things, your location, search history and YouTube history, as well as demographic data (visitor data). This data can be used for personalized advertising with the help of Google signal. If you have a Google account, Google Signal's visitor data is linked to your Google account and used for personalized advertising messages. The data is also used to create anonymized statistics on the user behavior of our users.
(1) We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
(1) This website uses the "demographic characteristics" function of Google Analytics to display suitable advertisements to website visitors within the Google advertising network. This allows reports to be generated that contain statements about the age, gender and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google as well as from visitor data from third-party providers. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as shown in the item "Objection to data collection".
(1) The website operator uses Google Ads. Google Ads is an online advertising program of Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(2) Google Ads enables us to display advertisements in the Google search engine or on third-party websites when the user enters certain search terms on Google (keyword targeting). Furthermore, targeted advertisements can be played on the basis of user data available at Google (e.g. location data and interests) (target group targeting). As the website operator, we can evaluate this data quantitatively by analyzing, for example, which search terms led to the display of our advertisements and how many ads resulted in corresponding clicks.
(3) The use of Google Ads is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in marketing its service products as effectively as possible.
(4) Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks and https://privacy.google.com/businesses/controllerterms/mccs/.
(1) This website uses Google Conversion Tracking. The provider is Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(3) The use of this service is based on your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
(1) Each time you access our website, access data is stored in a log file on our provider's server.
(2) This data record consists, for example, of your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the amount of file transferred and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used, and the name of your Internet service provider.
(3) This data is collected for technical reasons. An evaluation takes place exclusively for statistical purposes and without personal reference (visitor numbers and page popularity). Deletion takes place automatically after 14 days at the latest.
We offer you our newsletter on this website. If you would like to subscribe to this, we require your e-mail address and other data proving that it is your e-mail address and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Beyond that, no personal data is collected unless you provide it voluntarily (e.g. name, telephone number, place of residence, etc.). When processing the data you provide when registering for the newsletter, we rely exclusively on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO as the legal basis. You can revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data at any time (e.g. via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter) for the future. We store your personal data that you have provided for the purpose of receiving the newsletter until you unsubscribe from the newsletter with us or the shipping service provider. This does not apply to data that we have stored from you for other purposes. If you unsubscribe from the newsletter mailing list, your e-mail address will be stored by us or the shipping service provider in a blacklist for an indefinite period of time. This is done to prevent future mailings to you. The data from the blacklist will be used exclusively for this purpose and will not be merged with other data. This is not only in your interest, but also in our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO to fulfill our legal obligations when sending newsletters. You can object to the storage if your personal interests outweigh our legitimate interest.
Newsletters and all other communications from our application to our members are sent via the service provider SendGrid, Inc. 1801 California Street, Suite 500 Denver, Colorado 80202, USA (hereinafter referred to as "SendGrid"). Details on SendGrid's data protection can be found on SendGrid's website at https://sendgrid.com/resource/general-data-protection-regulation-2/. Please note that your data (name and e-mail) is usually transferred by us to a SendGrid server in the USA and stored there. To protect your data in the USA, we have concluded a data processing agreement ("Data Processing Agreement") with SendGrid based on the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission to enable the transfer of your personal data to SendGrid. Further information on data protection and this data processing agreement can be found at the following Internet address if you are interested: https://sendgrid.com/policies/privacy/services-privacy-policy/ and https://s3.amazonaws.com/ahoy-assets.twilio.com/docs/Twilio_GDPR_DPA_for_ToS.pdf.
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise transmit information to us, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data mentioned under 5, which your browser transmits in order to technically enable you to visit the website.
(2) in accordance with Art. 16 D SGVO to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us without delay;
(3) pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
(4) to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
(5) pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
(6) to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
(7) to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters. If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to email@example.com.
(1) This website uses technically necessary cookies.
(2) If you agree to the integration of external services (e.g. Google Maps), these services store cookies in your browser.
(3) You can adjust your preferences regarding cookies and third-party content at any time.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide additional personal data, which we use to provide the respective service. If additional voluntary information is possible, this is marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the responsible office by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and, if you so indicate, your name, telephone number and message will be stored by us in order to respond to your inquiry.
(3) In addition to the controller, the data may be received by companies within the EU, which process it on behalf of and strictly bound by our instructions (commissioned data processing). If necessary, we will forward your data for processing within our group of companies. Data will not be transferred to third parties for independent processing.
(4) After completion of the processing order, the data will be deleted unless there is a legal obligation to retain the data until the expiry of a retention period. In this case, the processing of the data will be restricted and the data will be deleted after the retention period has expired.
Please note that with normal unencrypted communication via the Internet, (e.g. by e-mail) no complete confidentiality and data security can be guaranteed. We therefore recommend using the postal service for confidential information.